Two best friends turned bloggers, Ellie and Fatima at serendipitous whimsicality nominated my blog for the Liebster Award! Very Excited and honored.
So what is the Liebster Award? It is a way for newer blogs like mine to get my name out there!
The rules are simple:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees
Ellie and Fatima had some awesome questions for their nominees, and here are my answers!!
1. Favorite author?
My favorite author is Karen Kingsbury, she is a Christian author and I have read most all of her books. Once you start reading them you won't be able to stop, and this is coming from someone who didn't used to be a huge reader.
2. Song that best describes your life right now?
While I'm Waiting by John Waller. I wrote about this song in this blog post talking about our journey through infertility.
3. Dream car?
Ohhh, I would have to say a Porsche Cayenne. Love, true LOVE!
4. What do you like to do in your free time, other than blog?
I love to spend time with my family and my friends, I love to run, I love to shop, I love my precious dog Tango, and I love to sit by the pool.
5. Where would you want to live when you grow up?
Well, I grew up in a suburb of Washington DC, and I always thought I would live there, however I am loving life in Anderson, South Carolina.
6. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?
I have always thought it would be fun to have a monkey, because they are so cute. But I sure do love my Cavalier King Charles dog :)
7. Who would you say is your role model?
My mom is my role model. She is my best friend and the very best mom a girl could ask for. She is an amazing, wife, daughter, mother and friend.
8. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be?
I would want the superpower to take away all worry!!!!
9. Which fictional character, from a book or movie, would you want to become?
I would have to go with Ariel from The Little Mermaid...favorite movie of all time.
10. Are you a beach, city, or nature person?
I am a combination of beach and city. I would always choose to go to the beach for vacation, but I am a true city girl at heart.
11. If you could have any job, what would it be?
I would be a nurse, I would have to get past my fear of vomit but I think I could do it.
1. Favorite soft drink?
2. What is your favorite reality TV show?
3. Would your rather be hot or cold and why?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. Are you more likely to be found wearing flats or heels?
6. What is a quote that defines you and your life right now and why?
7. What one piece of makeup could you not live without?
8. What is your main goal for your blog?
9. What is your go to perfume?
10. What is one random fact about yourself?
11. Favorite book?
8. Inner Joy