Welcome to this edition of....
I along with 8 other ladies have joined forces to bring you this exciting weekly linkup. Every week we will have a theme to follow. The schedule for the coming weeks will be posted at the bottom of the linkup so you can plan out your posts in advance. Find your favorite recipes to go along with the theme and be sure to take lots of pictures!!
There are only a couple rules to play by!
1. Follow all your beautiful Hosts using at least one of the methods provided below.
Babies Bosses & Boyfriends: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Rhyme and Ribbons: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
A Beauty Moment: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Bailey Dailies: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Active spirit: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
The Campbell's: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Caravan Sonnet: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
2. Grab a button, place it on your blog, and link up your post for your favorite recipe following the weekly theme!
3. Check out some of the other fantastic links & Have a blast!
And it is as easy as that! So get your favorite recipe book out and practice up! NO strings attached just a fun and friendly weekly linkup for working moms, single moms, Stay at home moms, housewives, or even the single lady looking for a great idea!!
The schedule for the coming weeks:
- Aug 26: Healthy Meal (Ex: Gluten Free)
If you are interested in becoming a host or have any ideas on new weekly recipe topics please let me know!! :)
Oven Roasted Asparagus:
- Fresh Asparagus
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 cloves fresh grated garlic
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil, just depending on how much asparagus you have
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400. Wash and dry asparagus. Lay asparagus flat on a jelly roll pan. Cover each piece with olive oil (I use my hands to make sure that it is all covered). Spread evenly the 2 cloves of grated garlic over the asparagus. Sprinkle with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. Place in over for about 10 mins. Remove from over and squeeze half of lemon juice over entire tray, as well a freshly grated parmesan. Place back in the over for about 5 mins.