Friday, May 31, 2013

Five on Friday


Linking up with one of my favorite blogs Hello! Happiness, and she also is a Tennessee grad. So here are my 5 favorite things this Friday!

1. The furniture for our downstairs family room finally came this week, it was very exciting! I love my 2 club swivel chairs. They are the perfect neutral color, and I love the Cheetah print pillows. I couldn't be happier. Here is a picture of one of the chairs. I will soon be doing a blog post about all the decorating that has been going on in this house, but its not finished yet, so stay tuned for that post. Thank you Anna for all your help with decorating, you are the best!

2. SMOOTHIES! We got the Vitamix 750 Series, and LOVE it. I usually have a smoothie for breakfast, and sometimes for dessert. No need for ice cream in this house when you have a yummy smoothie. Here is the Vitamix we have. We also plan on using it to make baby food also one day!

3. I am obsessed with my dinning room chairs, I am even more obsessed with them now that they are recovered in a fun fabric. Thanks to my wonderful mother in law and sister in law for helping me to recover them. 
4. Loving that our neighborhood pool is open, and I am discovering how great it is!! It has been great to go and soak up the sun, and have been very relaxing for me. I am not crazy about the heat, but sitting next to a beautiful pool while gaining bronze legs makes the heat a little more bearable. 
5. My all time favorite OPI nail polish color is Dutch Tulips, it just makes me feel like summer! I tried paining my nails the other night and didn't have any left (tragic). I just went and bought a new bottle today. The best color of all time. 

Happy Friday, have a great weekend!!




2 comments:

  1. Your chairs look fantastic. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog through 5 on Friday- I live in the Upstate too:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!