Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Friend!

Today is the birthday of one of my favorite people in the whole world...Meredith Arp. Meredith and I were great friends from the first time we met and our friendship has continued to grow over the past 5 years, into a friendship unlike any other. Our mother's really believe that somehow we share DNA, Meredith and I...and well, honestly I wouldn't be too surprised. I have never met someone more like me, there are moments when we just have to laugh because we think about things and react to things the same way. We may have been called crazy a few times by our dear sweet husbands, but hey we have also been called Ruth and Naomi. HAHAHA!

As most of you know, Meredith had a really rough year last year after being diagnosed with Severe Aplastic Anemia in March. I learned so much from her over the past year, she is such an inspiration and a wonderful example. She handled everything with such grace, and such a sense of humor. Even in the hospital in May while receiving treatments (AKA Black Beauty) she still managed to make me laugh. I am so thankful for that week that I was able to spend with her.

I love you Mere, and I am so thankful for all the memories we have made over the past few years and can't wait to see what is in front of us. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and always being there for me, I am really not sure what I would do with out you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!