Monday, November 21, 2011

Friends Thanksgiving

Last night we had "friends Thanksgiving" at the Watterson's house. It was 6 couples total. I went armed with my camera, but didn't take any pictures. I have got to get better about this, I used to never let a moment go by without snapping a picture.

We are so blessed with the wonderful couples that the Lord has placed in our lives. We have made friends that I know we will have for a life time, and have made Dallas home to us. It's really cool to see the way the Lord has worked in our lives over this past year 2 placing these wondeful friends in our path.

This Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for all of our friends and how much they have added to our lives. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned of us all. Love ya'll lots!!

"A loyal friend is like a safe shelter; find one, and you have found a treasure" Sirach 6:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!