Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!

A VERY happy 27th birthday to the most wonderful husband in the world! Here is a little tribute to the man that I love more than anything on this Earth.

I started off the day waking up at 5:00am, got out of bed, went for a run and then started a Campbell birthday tradition, in our Campbell house. When Monroe was growing up, Gretchen made muffins for breakfast for each of the children's birthdays. They got a candle in the muffin and sang happy birthday. (I hope I got that right...Gretchen let me know if I missed something :o) ) So, after my run, I made blueberry muffins, and a pot of coffee, hopped in the shower and the muffins were ready. I woke Monroe up singing "happy birthday", and he blew out the candles still lying down with his eyes closed...haha he normally does not get up so early. He was very excited to have a muffin, and to have breakfast in bed. So now the Campbell tradition will carry on to our house.

I am so very blessed to have found the love of my life, and my very best friend. I knew from the moment we first talked that we had a kind of love that would last a lifetime. You are such an amazing man, and I am so proud of all that you have accomplished; you truly do amaze me each day. You heart for the Lord is inspiring, and I am so blessed that you are the spiritual leader of our little family. You encourage me, and make me a better person. Everyone who knows you is blessed to call you, husband, son, son in law, brother, and friend.

I can't believe that this is this is the 6th birthday of yours that we will spend together; seriously you were just 21 when we started dating??? We have spent every July 6th together except for the one right before we got married. (For the record we have spent 1 of my birthdays together)

Monroe, I hope that you have a great day you deserve to be celebrated! I love you more than you could ever know. Thanks for being you

Muffin
This picture is for you Gretchen.

Monroe's Birthday 2006

Monroe's Birthday 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!