Monday, March 14, 2011

The One the ONLY Meredith Arp!!!

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope."
I came across this quote today, and Meredith came to mind. Meredith has been on my mind and in my prayers constantly for the past two weeks. It is clear that the Lord is working, and that He has blessed her and protected her. For those of you who know me and Meredith, there really aren't two people more alike than us. She has been a constant blessing to me since our first meeting in one of our Child and Family Studies classes, College round 2. The Lord placed her in my life, when I was so scared of being alone in Knoxville, and going back to school. Meredith was one of those friends where we were close from our first conversation, and as our friendship deepened and grew we realized how much a like we were, causing us much laughter. We often find ourselves saying "you are the only person who would get this but...." followed by some crazy thought we had, or a question we couldn't ask anyone else, or just a funny story. I just wanted to write about how thankful, and blessed I am with her friendship. I love you Mere and continue to pray for you; you are so special and a blessing to many people. Thank you for always being there for me, always praying for me, and encouraging me, you are the BEST, and I don't know what I would do with out your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!