Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Allison and Grammie Come to Dallas!!!

Last weekend Alli and Grammie came to visit us in Dallas. Grammie had never been, and we are so glad she finally came and that she brought Alli with her :) We had a blast!!! It was a perfect long weekend. We really didn't do a whole lot, but were just happy sitting around and enjoying each others company. They arrived Thursday night, and we went to Maggiano's for dinner...one of our favorite places, and they have gluten free pasta. We came home and watched March of the Penguins, such a cute movie. I took the day off on Friday and Grammie, Alli and I sat around in our pjs the whole morning talking, then we finally decided we were hungry so Grammie treated us to Panera for lunch and then a little shopping. Friday night the Sute's (well minus Unle Jerel) came over to our house for a pizza party. It was so fun to have everyone together. Saturday Allison and I went shopping in the morning and then went came home and got Monroe and Grammie for dinner at Chuy's, another one of our favorite places. Saturday night Allison and I got to spend a lot of time together just talking, and doing a LOT of laughing. She is really wonderful!! Sunday, we were up for Church and then off to the JFK museum. It was so much fun having them hear, and I really wish they didn't have to go back to South Carolina.

Thanks Grammie for such a great weekend...hope you come back soon!!

I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures from our weekend, Allison did though...she posted a few on her blog which is Journey of Thanks plus her blog is so fun to read you should keep up with her anyways.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!