Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Vist to West Virginia!

As mentioned in my catch up on the last year blog post, my best friend Carmen had a baby on August 31st. I was finally able to get to West Virginia to visit Carmen and Lee and meet the beautiful Nina Claire. I arrived on Friday, December 3rd and was able to stay through Monday evening.

I hadn't seen Carmen since our wedding so it had been a long time. It was great to see her and Lee and to catch up on all the time we had been apart, even though we spend most days texting back and forth, and talk on the phone a couple times a week, there is just nothing like sitting on the couch with your best friend.

I quickly learned (and was told) what a wimp living in Texas has made me...it was SUPPER cold, with LOTS of snow! It was fun to see the snow, but I was ready to get back to a warmer Texas. It sure didn't take me very long to become a Texas girl!

It was so much fun to be able to see a day in the life of Carmen and Lee, and to see there home and everything and everyone that she always talks about. I hope that they are able to come and visit us in Dallas in 2011!

Thank you Carmen and Lee for welcoming me in your home, and what a perfect blessing of a beautiful baby girl you have! Love you 3 more than you could ever know!

The beautiful Nina Claire

I honestly couldn't get enough of her

Nina would not look at the camera. I love you Carmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!