Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bain and Company Holiday Party

Monroe and I attended our fist Bain & Company Holiday Party on December 10th. The theme this year was black and white. The party was held at Union Station in downtown Dallas.

I haven't written much about my new job at Bain (well I guess not so new anymore, I started in September) but I LOVE it. It is amazing to me how the Lord lead me to this job. The hard times that I went through while at my last job, and being laid off in July were all in His plan, preparing me for this job. It is really a perfect fit for me in every way. I love the work that I do as a Manager's Assistant. More than my job being a perfect match for me work wise, the Lord has placed so many wonderful people in my life that I work with. Women that encourage me in all areas of my life. It is so nice to work with women who have the same values. Thank you ladies for being awesome coworkers, and more importantly friends. I love you all!

Here are a few pictures from the Holiday Party!!
What a handsome husband I have!
These women are wonderful! 
Prom pose! Love these couples!

1 comment:

  1. Will surely follow this idea of holiday party with my friends. Went for a seminar conducted by my friend at one of the superb corporate events Chicago last month. Choice of cuisines and sober table arrangements was great. Speeches given by all seniors and management were also highly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!