Sunday, May 4, 2014

National Infertility Survival Day

National Infertility Survival Day...who knew there was such a day? Honestly, it makes me laugh a little. After reading a little bit about this holiday of sorts, the day always falls the Sunday before Mother's day (once again insert laughing). In fact when you read about it online it gives you "date suggestions" for the day...Monroe and I will not be celebrating our infertility tonight with a date.

Laughing aside, surviving infertility is not easy. There are many days when I pretend I am ok when I am really not, there is a deep emptiness and hurt that I carry, and some days are better than others. It is a hard feeling for people on the outside to understand. I know that a lot of the time I feel like people walk on eggshells around us, when we really just want them to be normal and real with us. 

As Monroe and I have started a new chapter in our infertility journey it brings about more questions, more worry and more trusting in the Lord to guide our steps and give us the desires of our hearts. We are not only surviving infertility we are praying to beat infertility. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!