Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fess Up

Linking up today again, this time with A Blonde Ambition for a little Friday Confessional!

I confess, I am obsessed with cleaning my glass cooktop. It might be a problem. We have lived in our house 2 weeks and I have spent a good bit of time cleaning it. I am really loving Cerama Bryte Cooktop Cleaner. For any other obsessive kitchen clearers out there, it comes in a kit with a little razor to get off dried food, and a special scrubber that wont scratch the glass. AAAAMAZING!

I confess that I am not ready for Summer...I really enjoy the cooler weather. This week here in South Carolina, there has been no Spring we were forced right into Summer temps. Oh, and to top it all off, our AC went out. Yes...2 weeks into home ownership and we have no ac. Praise the Lord it is being fixed this afternoon!


I confess, I can NOT wait for our downstairs furniture to get here. I am beyond excited. Here is a fabric sneak peek.
I confess, today was the first time I went to get blood work by myself...yes I am almost 30 and it was really scary. I don't think I will EVER get used to it. I also confess that I am PROUD!!


1 comment:

  1. what a neat idea! Confession Friday! Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting things happeneing! And I LOVE that wedding picture. You are looking at him with such love and pride! (I hope I continue look at my husband in that same way!!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!