Monday, March 19, 2012

Sisters!

My entire life I have wanted sisters, I loved growing up just with my brother but I always was a little envious of my friends that had sisters. Well when I met Monroe I had 4 wonderful ladies enter my life, and then once Monroe and I tied the knot us girls were finally REAL sisters!! How exciting!! I just thought I would write a little blog post about how wonderful they are, and what a blessing they are to me!

I really think I have the best, I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger...I mean seriously you don't get better than that. These ladies are not only my sisters but they are my best friends. There is not a time when we are all together that we don't have the BEST time. I can totally be myself around them, no matter if I am having a great day or a horrible day. We constantly pray for each other and encourage each other. I can honestly say I would never get tired of hanging around these ladies.

Allison, Carrie, Sarah and Rachael, I love you 4 so much and thank the Lord each day that you are my best friends and my sisters. Thank you for accepting me from day 1 as a true sister and always loving me and encouraging me. I hope you all know how much I love and admire each of you. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for us in the upcoming years. I have a feeling there will be some wedding planning, wedding showers, and babies!!!

Here are some fun pictures of the best girls in the world...the 5 Campbell girls!















1 comment:

  1. Katie, you really ARE lucky! Love you and your 4 sisters! Happy you have a big extended family that you've always wanted and can't wait to watch all the fun you will have as the years go on. xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!