Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Sunday as "Newlyweds"...well at least at Church!

I have written many times about our Sunday school class for Newlyweds; well the year has passed and Monroe and I graduated yesterday. We still feel like Newlyweds, but I guess tecnically we aren't, we will have been married 2 years next month (CRAZY!).

Our Sunday school class was so wonderful! Just being part of a group of believers that are in the same stage of life as you is truly the hugest blessing. As Wayne, our teacher said yesterday I did come to Dallas "kicking and screaming", but joing Park Cities and most importnatly becoming active members of this class has made life here great, it has made life in Dallas home!

Not only did Monroe and I make friends that will last a lifetime, our marriage was strengthed and we were always reminded that keeping God in the center makes everything else fall into place. We have established habits this past year that will remain with us for the rest of our lives, and have prepared us to be an example of a Christian couple. We are so blessed that the Lord has given us this journey together, I wouldn't want to walk this walk with anyone else by my side. 

We had our last Mason class social event last night, a cookout at the Mason's house. They guys watched the Mavs game and the girls chated. It was so great to spend time in fellowship with some truly amazing women that I am blessed to call friends.

I am forever greatful for the Mason's as well as all the other leaders in our class for making Dallas feel like home. I couldn't have done it without the support and friendships that we made.

We are now onto our next Sunday school class adventure which we have not picked yet. We know that the Lord will lead us in the right direction.

Thank you Mason class for being the best!! Love you all!! Now everyone else hurry up and graduate so we can all be together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!