Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Something New!!

I am not sure how great Monroe and I will be about updating this, but we will try to be good. I can't believe that Monroe and I have been married for almost three months, time has really flown by. We are loving finally being together all of the time; after three years of having a long distance relationship, we have had fun actually "dating" and getting to share everyday life with each other NOT over the phone. :)

We are settled here in Dallas and love our apartment. As most of you know Monroe took his CFP exam about a week before the wedding....HE PASSED!!! He is OFFICIALLY a CFP!! I am so proud of him, what a great accomplishment. He has been super busy at work, and really starting to dig his heels in. I am in the process of searching for a job which has proven to be much harder than I thought, I am trying not to be discouraged and know that the Lord has something planned. As for now, I am a stay at home mom for our little Tango. :) I have had fun exploring Dallas, shopping, reading, cleaning, cooking, running etc...although I must say I am starting to go a little stir crazy!

The first three months of marriage have been so much fun! Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. ENJOY!!!



The Texas State Fair! We had so much fun!

At Meghan and Jamie's reception. Our first wedding as husband and wife.


At Meghan and Jamie's Wedding in Charleston my birthday weekend!


Giving my family a tour of The Citadel. Me and Monroe on the parade field!


A Family picture on our porch!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog, Katie! We started one too when we were first married, and it's been a great way to keep our families updated.

    It seems you two are getting settled in well in TX and enjoying being married. :) I look forward to staying in touch and seeing what is happening with you two!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!