Friday, March 21, 2014

Lauren's Etsy Shop

Linking up with Kelly's Korner this evening to share one of my dearest friends Etsy store. Lauren aka The Swirl Girl is super talented and her adorable burlap door hangers often brighten up my front door.

From the moment Lauren and I met we because fast friends and I am so grateful for her friendship. We have gone from sitting just a few feet from each other every day at work to now being separated by almost 1,000 miles (Waco, TX to Anderson, SC) our friendship still remains strong and continues to grow. Besides being talented, Lauren is one of the most kind, giving and Godly women I know. She is a constant encouragement to me and always reminding me of the truth!

Make sure you check out her Esty shop at The Swirl Girl.

Just in time for Easter
Love you sweet friend!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. I'm heading over to her shop to check it out. Thanks for this nice post. Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! I read each and every comment and they make my day!